NOTE : Picture of the 3 Folder Packet is for presentation purposes only. Colour of the 3 Folder Packet as per stock availability (Maroon/Brown/Yellow) at the time of dispatch will be sent to the customer. No complaint/grievance with respect to the colour/packing design/booklet will be entertained.
Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao – NTR popularly known as “Vishwa Vikhyatha Nata Sarwa Bhouma (Eminent and Supreme Actor of the Universe) was born on 28th May 1923 to Shri Lakshmaiah and Smt. Venkata Ramamma in Nimmakuru village of Andhra Pradesh. He was an actor turned politician who ruled both the worlds with his charm, commitment and conviction.
The NTR interest in histrionics led him to find a career in films. NTR created history through his memorable divine roles like Lord Sri Rama, Sri Krishna, Siva and etc. He was a “messiah of the masses” and a prominent figure in the history of Indian Cinema. He also donned Antagonist roles like Ravana, Indrajit, Duryodhana etc. with ease, showing his many-sidedness in acting. He was awarded with ‘Padmashri’ in 1968 for his contribution to the Indian Cinema.
NTR established ‘Telugu Desam Party’ in 1982. He pioneered the ‘Rath’ (Chariot) culture in politics and redefined the concept of election campaigning to storm to power within 9 months with thumping majority. The hero of the masses in reel life had become hero in real life by becoming the Chief Minister of AP.
The regime of NTR was marked by many new welfare schemes. He was the pioneer to provide Pension to old people and widows. He took initiation to amend the Hindu Succession Act for equal right to women on parental property.
He brought many reforms like establishing Mandal system, Temples Administration, empowerment to local bodies, establishing Women University, Telugu University, Health University and Open University.
He led an exemplary life by being simple without wasting the public money. He always strived for the self- respect and pride of telugu, be it the language or people. His life remains an inspiring story of devotion, determination and duty conscious. The year 2023, being the Centennial Birth Year of Shri NT Rama Rao, The Government of India has released this Commemorative Coin to mark the occasion.
1) Update on Customer Data:
- Customer(s) must notify us of any changes in their data within 48 hours of placing an order through email (email@example.com)
- Changes to the shipping address will not be accommodated once the order is processed for dispatch. Any communication in this regards will not be entertained.
2) Delivery Timelines:
- Dispatch Period: Domestic: 7-10 Business days
- Delivery Period: As per standard postal procedures (India Post)
- Orders are processed in the sequence they arrive, i.e. First in – First Out. No requests for fast tracking the order(s) will be entertained
3) Grievances and Returns:
- Any complaints regarding non-receipt of coins must be reported to the concerned department within 90 days from the dispatch date.
- Returns or replacements are not feasible after 90 days from the dispatch date & any requests for the same will not be entertained.
4) Shipping loss and Refund Policy
- The India Government Mint, Hyderabad, is not liable for the loss of coin sets during transit.
- Being an Insured article, claims for refunds or replacement coin sets will be considered only after receiving the compensation amount for the lost article from the postal department